Thursday, September 1, 2011

Havoc



Things aren't going so well in our little family. Boss has gotten lazy and my Golden is fed up. He's been playing video games for hours and hours instead of playing with us. It's just gone downhill.

My Golden has been doing weird stuff to get herself ready to leave.  She's changed her color! She's not a Golden anymore, but now a chocolatey color. Silly human. She tried looking for a place that would allow her to keep me, but she can't find a place she can afford. So she's giving up on college for a bit to head back east with me for a few months.

I'm very sad about this. I love my Boss when he isn't being lazy. Golden loves him too, but she can't live everyday being ignored by her own fiance.

I hear that there's another dog where we're moving. So excited about that!

I'll keep you all updated when I can!

Here's a picture of the dog I will be moving in with. He's handsome, isn't he ladies?


No comments:

Post a Comment