Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Gremlins in the Park

My Golden drove me to the dog park early this morning. The park was full of really fun dog personalities and as soon as we were enclosed in the park I was set free to meet and greet them all. It was a blast showing off how fast I am compared to everyone else, I even heard one of the other humans mention that I might have a bit of Greyhound in me (there we go with the guessing again)! I love being chased around by my friends and I have no problem making new friends, until today.

This tall and older human lady was carrying two yorkies past me, she was looking down her long nose (longer than mine) at me and said this;

"We'll go to the one in Henderson, we don't play with dogs that look like GREMLINS!"

My Golden went nutso on her. She then swooped down on me and began rambling about how cute I am and how my personality makes me even cuter. I don't really believe her, but I'm not keen on being a good looking dog. I have a lot of lessons to teach all of these humans about what makes a -good dog-. I kind of like being the ugly duckling.

Besides, Gremlins was a great movie. At least I think so. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment